- Check with your home school for their requirements and deadlines. You should start the conversation with your home school study abroad office to discuss credit transfer, approved programs, financial aid, and any internal application/process.
- Check the SFS eligibility requirements, which can be found on the Preparing for Departure page.
- Discuss SFS with your family, friends, pet, coach, and anyone else in your support network.
- Apply for or renew your passport—it’s good to have even if you don’t study abroad with SFS!
- Review the costs for your program and learn more about the SFS financial aid process.
Fall – May 1
Spring – November 1
Summer 1 – April 1*
Summer 2 – May 1*
*Turks & Caicos Summer Deadlines
Summer 1: March 15, Summer 2: April 15
SFS encourages students to apply up to a year in advance.